Example 419 Email Fraud 0264

Back to full index

From ???@??? Sun May 11 10:22:25 2003
Received: from whirlwind.systems.Isp2.net (whirlwind.systems.Isp2.net [])
	by amidar (Cyrus v2.1.4) with LMTP; Sat, 10 May 2003 17:07:36 +0100
X-Sieve: CMU Sieve 2.1
X-Envelope-To: Email_addr1@Isp1.Isp2.com
Received: from mailforward.Isp5.co.uk (unknown [])
	by whirlwind.systems.Isp2.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id 904E72B00046E
	for ; Sat, 10 May 2003 17:07:36 +0100 (BST)
Received: from [] (helo=mail.Domain.net)
	by mailforward.Isp5.co.uk with smtp (Exim 4.10)
	id 19EWrv-0008JX-00
	for Email_addr20220@Domain.net; Sat, 10 May 2003 12:07:37 -0400
From: "Dr. Emos Tsabalala " 
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:05:58
To: Email_addr20220@Domain.net
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Dr. Emos Tsabalala
105 President Street,
Jo'Borg,South Africa.

Dear Sir,


Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make anyone apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that everything will be well at the end of the sucessfull execution of this business.I have decided to contact you due to the urgency of this transaction.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you. I am Dr. Emos Tsabalala, an external auditor of Ned credit Bank Johannesburg, South Africa .


A french man, Late Engr.Pierre Claude (Snr) a merchant, formerly working in Witwatersrand Johannesbourg Gold Mine,Johannesburg South Africa, until his death months ago in Kenya Air Bus (A310 - 304)Flight KQ431, he banked with Ned Credit Bank Johannesbourg and had a closing balance as at the end of September 2000, money worth $30,800.000.00 (Thirty Million Eight Hundred United State Dollars), this is aside the accured interest so far from that date, and the bank now expects his next of kin / beneficiary to come up for claims of his estate. Valuable efforts are being made by the Bank to get in touch with any of the Claude's Family or Relatives but to no success.
It is because of the perceived possibility of not being able to locate any of the Late Engr. Pierre Claude's next of kin because, (he had no wife nor children that is known to us). The Management of the bank under the influence of her Chairman and Members of the Board of Directors, took a decision for the fund to be decleared "Unclaimed" and subsequentlly be donated to the South Africa trust fund for the acquisition of arms and ammunition to further enhance the course of War in Africa and the World in General.
In order to avert this negative development, I and some of my trusted colleagues now seek your willingness and readiness to have you stand in as the next of kin to the late Engr. Pierre Claude (Snr.) so that the fund will be released and paid into your account as the beneficiary / next of kin.
The need for a foreigner to stand as next of kin in this transaction is occasioned by the fact that, the customer( Engr.Claude ) was a foreigner therefore, a Local person here in my country cannot stand as the next of kin so as to avoid suspicion.All documents and proves to enable you get this fund will be carefully worked out.
However, we have secured from the probate registry,an order of Mandamus to locate any of the deceased's beneficiary(ies) and more so, I am assuring you that this deal is 100% Risk Free. Furthermore, your share will be 30% of the total sum, while the rest 70% will be for myself and my colleagues for investment purposes, according to agreement between both parties. Although, I intended to invest some part of my own share of the fund into charity organisations.
I shall arrange to make the name of beneficiary in your favour here in the bank and also with the Probate Registry in the of Justice Department of the Government of South Africa. Therefore to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to you as will be arranged, you must make an application first to the bank as a relative or next of kin to the deceased. Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email,a draft copy of the application.
Kindly indicate your interest and capability of striking this deal with me, so as to enable me make arrangements of getting the neccessary supporting / back up documents that will make you eligible to claim the fund as the authentic next of Kin / beneficiary.
Please note that for the purposes of confidentiality, all further correspondence will be through my email address or you can call me through my personal telephone
number +874 762 919 885

Accept my warm regards as I await your response.

Dr. Emos Tsabalala
External Auditor
Ned Credit Bank
Jo'Burg, South Africa.
Tel: +874 762 919 885
Fax: +874 762 919 886