From ???@??? Sat Oct 02 03:15:07 2004 Return-Path:
X-Original-To: Isp402@dsl.Isp2.com X-Envelope-To: Isp402@dsl.Isp2.com Delivered-To: Isp402@dsl.Isp2.com Received: from mailforward.Isp5.com (mailforward.Isp5.com [18.104.22.168]) by gophers.systems.Isp2.net (Postfix) with ESMTP id CE75FE000190 for ; Sat, 2 Oct 2004 04:03:18 +0100 (BST) Received: from [22.214.171.124] (helo=lnx103.snake-inc.com) by mailforward.Isp5.com with esmtp (Exim 4.41 #1 (Debian)) id 1CDaAr-0003G2-FL for ; Fri, 01 Oct 2004 23:03:07 -0400 Received: from nobody by lnx103.snake-inc.com with local (Exim 4.42) id 1CDZQR-0002p1-DX; Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:15:50 -0500 To: Subject: CAN YOU BE TRUSTED? From: samuel X-Priority: 3 (Normal) Cc: Mime-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit X-Mailer: RLSP Mailer Message-Id: Date: Fri, 01 Oct 2004 21:15:07 -0500 X-AntiAbuse: This header was added to track abuse, please include it with any abuse report X-AntiAbuse: Primary Hostname - lnx103.snake-inc.com X-AntiAbuse: Original Domain - Domain.net X-AntiAbuse: Originator/Caller UID/GID - [99 99] / [47 12] X-AntiAbuse: Sender Address Domain - lnx103.snake-inc.com X-Source: X-Source-Args: X-Source-Dir:
I know that this letter will come to you as a surprise due to the fact that we have not yet met each other before, but please I will like you to consider my present family troubles and be rest assured that there is no cause for alarm. Please put yourself in my position and help me the way you will expect people to assist you to redeem your family's wealth. It is my humble pleasure to write this letter irrespective of the fact that you do not know me. However, I came to know of you in my private search for a reliable and trustworthy person that can handle a confidential transaction of this nature in respect of this, I got your contact through an uprooted search on the internet. Though I know that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day I am Mr. Samuel Savimbi, son of the late rebel leader Jonas Savimbi of Angola who was killed on the 22nd of February 2002. Presently, I am desperately looking for a trustworthy person to assist me in this confidential business.
My late father, Jonas Savimbi lodged huge sums of money realized from the sales of diamonds and other precious stones / metals in different banks in Europe. My father is presently no more, and the movement of his family members (including me) is highly restricted, all his bank accounts and properties have been frozen and seized. We are forbidden to either travel abroad or out of our immediate localities. Presently, I have just discovered a huge deposit made by my father from the money realized from the last sales of diamonds before is death.
My father had deposited this money as diplomatic consignment with a security firm in Europe, I have called the security firm and they have confirm to me that the consignment is with them. I have all the documents with me right now that is be needed to collect the consignment from the security firm, my father has instructed the security firm in his deposit request to release consignment to any three family members which includes myself, my mother and only sister who is also dead incase of emergency or death.Right now my family has given me the authority to do everything possible to get the consignment out as this is the only hope we have now to bring the family out of its present poor financial state.
I am therefore soliciting your help to have this consignment collected by you and the funds transferred into your account. I will give you all the necessary documentations to facilitate your collection of the consignment personally.
The government has no or will never have knowledge of this business, so there is no need to be worried about your safety. I guarantee you your safety.Once I have your complete assurance that you can handle this, I will immediately send to you the relevant documents that will enable you take possession of the consignments. This will include certificate of deposit and shipment airway bill and all other relevant documents. However, in return for all your assistance we have decided to offer you 15% of the total amount of money as your share and 5% for all your expenses which will include your travel expenses and every other expenses you incure in the cause of this transaction, such as your telephone bills etc,this makes a total of 20% my family has agreed to give to you for helping us secure the money.
I am waiting for your response to enable us proceed.PLEASE REPLY TO MY
CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL ADDRESS firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail sent from WebMail service at ger-e's site